[CT Birds] Rusty Blackbirds & Bluebirds in Hebron

Gil Salk gilsalk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 13:56:38 EST 2014

Here in Hebron, I had 2 Rusty Blackbirds eating cracked corn in my yard at
about Noon.

Then, at about 1:30, a flock of black birds appeared very briefly in trees
along my yard, but left before I could really get a look at them. Could
have been more Rusties, or RWs - or even starlings, I suppose, since
they've been around.

Also, I have at least 6 Bluebirds coming pretty regularly to my suet.

Now if only I can get a rise in temp instead of the brief snow flurries on
and off all day...

--
May the coming months be a time of peace in your life and in our world.

Peace,
Gil

My bookstore:   booksandbirds.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gil.salk