[CT Birds] Wildlife

Sophie Zyla sophiezyla at snet.net
Tue Feb 25 06:49:09 EST 2014

Along with the mentioned books I would recommend "New England Wildlife: Habitat, Natural History, and Distribution" by Richard DeGraaf and Mariko Yamasaki. Species data includes range, distribution in New England, status in New England, habitat, habitat requirements, nesting/reproduction, home range, densities, food habits and other data.

Sophie Zyla
Beacon Falls

Sent from my iPhone