[CT Birds] Set the trail camera up

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 1 19:28:19 EST 2014

I set my trail camera up today to get pictures of the new birds coming to the feeder . One looks like a sparrow but has a yellow tint to its breast and only mottling on the ends of its wings where they are dark brown to black in color . The other bird that showed up today was about the size of a small sparrow , smaller than a junco but it had a red tinted breast and head never saw one like this before and not being very experienced at this my guess is usually wrong but the closest I could find in my sterry and Petersons guide was a purple finch .