[CT Birds] Fw: Food to mix in for robins:

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Mon Mar 3 21:46:09 EST 2014

A couple of years ago we got a large flock of robins around St Patrick's day and we had a heavy ice storm the day before.  I wet dry cat food and soaked it until it was about as soft as a worm....with a little give.  They loved it.  I also soaked raisins,and gave them chopped apple...it worked great.

Carol Lemmon