[CT Birds] Greenwich/Stamford Gulls

B Inskeep binskeep at optonline.net
Sun Mar 9 18:13:26 EDT 2014

I was witness to this a short while ago from Stamford Ave - an incredible sight! Two hours ago there were in excess of 1000 gulls in a relatively concentrated area, a mix of Ring-billed, Herring and Greater Black-backed; also a few Common Goldeneye, Scaup, American Wigeon, Red-breasted Mergansers and many Brant. I only had compact bins in my possession at the time. Surely there is something other than the 3 gulls mentioned.

Brenda Inskeep
Stamford