[CT Birds] Birding companions for Old Lyme & New London area?

Gil Salk gilsalk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:51:20 EST 2014

Old Lyme & New London area folks. (adding to yesterday's post) I'll be
modeling for an art class at Lyme Academy Tuesday at 5:30. Just got another
art class at Conn College in New London Wednesday afternoon.
--- Anyone available for birding near either area Tues. afternoon or Wed.
morning? I don't know the areas well.
(Watching YB Sapsucker at my suet feeder as I type this (in Hebron))

May the coming months be a time of peace in your life and in our world.

My bookstore:   booksandbirds.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gil.salk
Blog:   Culturnatives <http://culturnatives.blogspot.com/>