[CT Birds] New threat for Bicknell's Thrush

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:42:34 EST 2014

Chris Rimmer, who has been instrumental in attempting to acquire Bicknell's
Thrush wintering habitat and who wrote the article you cited, will be
speaking on this very subject at the COA Annual Meeting.  See this link for
http://www.ctbirding.org/2014docs/2014AnnualMeetingSpeakers.htm  The
meeting is on Saturday, March 22nd and is always a fun time.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut