[CT Birds] Hawks

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 4 09:06:18 EST 2014

Today I observed two red tailed hawks working together to build a nest in the tall pines in the back yard . It was great to watch them soar around and find beaches to bring back to the top of the tree . The nest will be well hidden since it's right in the crotch of the crown of the tree well covered . I never knew they worked together like that . You learn something new everyday . Nature never ceases to amaze me .