[CT Birds] Spring 3/8/2014

Lisa Gagnon lisagagnon24 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 15:29:34 EST 2014

Lisa G Stafford springs,   I've had robins since January, flocks have increased to 20 or so now. Bluebirds on suet, titmice, chickadees, jays, and cardinals have been flying around singing there spring song. Pileateds showed up earlier in the week along with my red shouldered, crows coming back to the woods in the back were they stay for spring and summer and my downy and red bellied and Hairy woods are back and I heard my brown creepers. Off topic deer are moving around the back more in the woods and heard my moose finally again.

Sent from my iPad