[CT Birds] Barrow's Goldeneye, Eurasian Wigeon, Redheads Fairfield

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 20:03:44 EDT 2014

When we saw the King Eiders this morning, they were first seen way to the left of the red buoy. They rapidly made their way to the right and then we lost them. This was a little after 10:30 am, and Sunken Island was not visible at all. So they were traveling west along the shore, if this is at all helpful.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield