[CT Birds] 30th COA Annual Meeting Reminder

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:48:55 EDT 2014

The 30th COA Annual Meeting will take place on Saturday March 22nd at Middlesex Community College in Middletown. It's not too late to register for a day of fantastic speakers including Pete Dunne,Kevin Karlson,and Chris Rimmer. We have fantastic vendors and our famous raffle with optics,artwork,books,and all things bird related! Follow the link below for more details and to register.
COA members and non-members are welcome. Come join the fun!
http://www.ctbirding.org/2014docs/2014AnnualMeetingSpeakers.htm

Tina Green
Westport