[CT Birds] Article About Approaching Beach Nesting Bird Season

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Mar 11 18:36:39 EDT 2014

I put together a slideshow about the approaching beach nesting bird season and the need for additional volunteers.

http://wxedge.com/articles/20140311volunteers_needed

The Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds is a partnership of Audubon Connecticut, the Connecticut Audubon Society and the Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History. The Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds is proud to continue our active conservation, education and outreach work for a third season with our state and federal partners due in part to funding from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation's Long Island Sound Futures Fund and the generous support of people like you! ?

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut