[CT Birds] Red winged Blackbird - FOS W. Hartford

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at us.ing.com
Wed Mar 12 09:13:22 EDT 2014

Saw and heard my first Red winged blackbird of the season in my back yard.  He has joined the flock of grackles that arrived about a week ago.

Tracey R Bissell
tracey.bissell at us.ing.com
ING U.S. (NYSE: VOYA)
Becoming Voya Financial(tm) in 2014

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.