[CT Birds] Early Registration for the COA Annual Meeting

Stephen Broker ls.broker at cox.net
Thu Mar 13 03:25:35 EDT 2014

Dear Fellow Birders,

The Connecticut Ornithological Association's 30th Annual Meeting takes place on Saturday, March 22 at Middlesex Community College, Middletown.  The registration form for the meeting is available in the Spring 2014 issue of the COA Bulletin, found online at this COA website.

The speakers and their topics at the meeting are:

Chris Rimmer, "Bicknell's Thrush:  Conserving a Bird of Two Worlds"

Kevin Karlson, "Birding By Impression:  A Different Approach to Knowing and Identifying Birds"

Pete Dunne, "Twenty-five Things That Changed Birding"

Also, don't miss the COA Marketplace and Raffle.

Early registrations and hot buffet lunch are pre-pay only and must be received by Membership Chair Larry Reiter by March 15.  Registrations received after that date and at the door on March 22 cost a little more, so act today/act now if you have not yet registered.  Walk-in registrations on the day of the meeting are welcome, also.  Our Annual Meeting Committee has put together another fine event, and we hope to see you there.

Steve Broker
Cheshire