[CT Birds] Hammo Bonaparte's Gulls - ONE BLACK-HEADED GULL

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 14:16:30 EDT 2014

Thanks for posting this. Thought I had one early this morning with a large flock of Bonaparte's way off shore and spotted it while in flight. I was not 100% sure because it was out a distance but had remarked to Jim Carr and Jack Faller that I had a dark headed gull.Glad you got to see it also!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone