[CT Birds] Spring is in the air

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 11 00:26:57 EDT 2014

Well there are numerous other birds showing up to the feeders now , I have the usual black eyed juncos , a pair of cardinals male and female , a pair of morning doves , robins , a pair of gold finches a pair of house finches and today I had a pair of house sparrows . A long with the two red tailed hawks busy building a nest in the tall pine out back .I haven't seen anymore woodpeckers since the yellow bellied sapsucker and downy a couple of weeks ago.id also like to thank everyone who has helped me identify some of these birds , your patience with me is appreciated .Craig Vernon