[CT Birds] Hawks

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 12 02:34:22 EDT 2014

I was wondering if anyone knows how long the mail stays with the female ( red tailed hawks ) I have two that are building a nest in the tall pine in my back yard I watch them every morning . It seems one fetches the branches and the other stays in the tree building . Once I. Awhile I'll see both of them leave . It is amazing  how diligently they work at the nest one branch at a time. Something I never realized before . They have been building this nest for two weeks now .