[CT Birds] tidal marsh bird jobs

Chris Elphick elphick at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 13 10:05:24 EDT 2014

Hi all,

My research group is still looking to fill a couple of our summer field technician jobs.  There are positions in RI, CT and on Long Island.  One set of positions involves field surveys (ID skills required), the other involves banding and nest searching (experience with these activities preferred).  We expect to have housing available for all positions.  If you are interested, there are links to the position details and how to apply on my web site, here:

Note that although there is a March 1 deadline listed on the job ads, these positions will remain open until filled.  Additionally, we hope to be able to add a couple more positions soon.  These are ideal jobs for student (or recent graduate) birders wanting the get their feet wet in the research world (figuratively, and literally).  Please pass the word.

Chris Elphick
Storrs, CT
elphick at sbcglobal.net