[CT Birds] GWTeals - Fwd: West Haven- Canvasback- just west of beaches

Colleen Lord clordtalbot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:35:10 EDT 2014

8 green-winged teal and 2 ring-necked just joined the feeding frenzy- Both the first time here. When it comes to canvasback, bufflehead, gwteal and ring-necked, I haven't really expected to see them in the open sound, no matter how spectacular the feeding is in the shallow rocky area here. I hope they're still here when I get back! :)