[CT Birds] Birds in Uncasville
kaymad143 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 09:05:48 EDT 2014
1. Approximately 60 Common Grackles (Male & Female) have taken over the
feeders (that is until I open the sliding door). (Jeri Duefrene)
2. About 4 Brown-Headed Cowbirds (maybe more in the mix) (Jeri Duefrene)
3. 2 Male Downy Tufted Woodpeckers (Jeri Duefrene)
4. 8 American Robins (Jeri Duefrene)
5. 4 Mourning Doves (Jeri Duefrene)
6. I hear a Red-Bellied Woodpecker out there in the yard somewhater waiting
for the moment to get to the suet block!
Heading out a little later to see what else is out there!
More information about the CTBirds