[CT Birds] River Road Kent Ct

kevindoyle01 kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Sun Mar 16 15:28:39 EDT 2014

Can someone tell me where this road is. If I'm not mistaken there was a post yesterday about there being ducks. Using my phone GPS it lead me to a dead end private road with a culdesack and 3 houses. And no sign of the river. Down around the Kent School there was a road where the river has broken up but no ducks. I did find several ducks on the canal at Bull's Bridge. Plus several outrageous ice formations just below the covered bridge.

A few kind people several weeks ago gave me a few good locations to find ducks. Could those people help me again. Thank you.

I plan on hitting the Housatonic either tomorrow or Tuesday weather permitting.

Kevin Doyle New Milford
Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.