[CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting this Saturday!

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:39:57 EDT 2014

The 30th COA Annual Meeting will take place on Saturday March 22nd at
Middlesex Community College, 100 Training Hill Road in Middletown. It's not
too late to
decide to come for a day of fantastic speakers including* Pete Dunne, Kevin*
*Karlson, and Chris Rimmer. *We have fantastic vendors and our famous
raffle with optics, artwork, books, and all things bird related!
COA members and non-members are welcome.

While it is too late for a discounted advance registration, walk-in
registrations at the door are $25.00 and a very few hot, buffet lunches are
still available for purchase at $17.00 (first come first served). Contact
COAMemberInfo at gmail.com to let us know you are coming and to have a name
tag made up.

Follow the link below for more details on the speakers and schedule.

Come join the fun!
http://www.ctbirding.org/2014docs/2014AnnualMeetingSpeakers.htm

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut