[CT Birds] Reducing our Carbon Footprint at COA Meeting

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:31:10 EDT 2014

In an effort to "go green" and reduce our carbon footprint,we are asking everyone who is attending tomorrow's COA Annual Meeting to please bring your own travel mug for coffee,tea,water or juice.
This year,instead of having individual plastic water bottles,we will have water in a serving dispenser with paper cups at Chapman Hall and in the cafeteria.  Thank you for helping us in this effort.
We look forward to seeing you all  tomorrow!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone