[CT Birds] Hamden: Rusty Bb & Fox Sparrow

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Sat Mar 22 22:41:24 EDT 2014

From Arthur Shippee:
03/21 - Hamden:  North Lake Dr. -- 4 or more Rusty Blackbirds, Fox Sparrow

Some Rusties in & out during the day, up to 4 or a few more, late.  1 M & 2 F seem to be the most regular during the day, several times below the feeders.  Fox Sparrow dropped by, too.  We have feeders behind (sunflower & suet, plus tossing some white millet on the ground), among laurel below oak, and near a marshy kettle hole, with upper Lake Whitney close.  Reporting RUBL to the R.B Migration Blitz on ebird.

Sorry, Roy, for delay -- thought I'd sent this already, then I saw your daily!