[CT Birds] New Milford, Sunny Valley Kestrel return

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Wed Mar 19 14:11:55 EDT 2014

Yesterday morning I got a text from Wayne Woodard, the manager of the Nature Conservancy Sunny Valley Preserve in New Milford to say that the first of the Kestrels had returned. This has been a successful breeding location for many years. Checked my notes and recent highly variable foy arrivals at this location have been on 3/11/11, 2/28/12 and 3/21/13, females each time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday,
Jim Dugan
New Milford