[CT Birds] CTBirds Problem - My Apologies

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Mar 20 14:16:01 EDT 2014

For the last couple of hours some messages to CTBirds have been coming through as blank for many of us.  I was trying a "fix" suggested by the vendor who hosts CTBirds, and it backfired.  I reversed it now, and things should be back to normal.

(The problem we were trying to fix was that posts from a subscriber (Zellene Sandler) are coming through as blank for reasons we simply do not understand.)

To see what was missing from the blank messages check them out on the official CTBirds archive at http://lists.ctbirding.org/pipermail/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org/Week-of-Mon-20140317/date.html.

I believe the other archives show the text of those messages also.

(Personally I like the Sialia regional archive:

Thanks for your patience.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT