[CT Birds] Rocky Hill Meadows - Spectacular Waterfowl Display

Timothy L Thompson twodogs77 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 25 18:11:23 EDT 2014

5:10pm - Rocky Hill Meadows - In the corn field 250 yds past motocross club on the left as you face the CT River (on the middle road), non stop landing of geese and other fowl. At least 1500 Canada's, amazing number of Woodducks( I stopped at 142), Am black ducks, Mallards, still arriving as I text....where is Russ Smiley when you need him? Birds arriving from NNW. Presumed feeding before the arrival of inclement weather. Spectacular display of numbers!
Timothy L. Thompson
Norwich, CT

Sent from my iPhone