[CT Birds] Hamden: 12 RUBL & upper Lake Whitney

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Thu Mar 27 20:04:40 EDT 2014

From Arthur Shippee:
03/27 - Hamden:  North Lake Dr. -- 12 Rusty Blackbirds

Also walked around upper Lake Whitney (Mather to Waite to Whitney Ave.), ebird list below.  Notable, Buffleheads (3 guys trying to impress the girl), a bunch of Ring-necked Ducks, and in general, a good number of ducks.  A lot of Juncos around, as I've noticed before, with singing.

Begin forwarded message: