[CT Birds] Stratford Long Beach Eared Grebe

Keith Mueller kmueller at ntplx.net
Sat Mar 29 15:00:57 EDT 2014

Paul, Crows are a known predator of eggs and young birds......the season is open to help control predation. I am sure many who hunt Crows do it for sport since you really can't eat them, but I do know some that hunt them because they feel they are helping to control predation. There is a season on Crows for a reason.

Regard,
Keith

Sent from my iPhone