[CT Birds] Off topic: Recent Costa Rica & Honduras photos

Colleen Lord clordtalbot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:53:36 EDT 2014

Beautiful Frank! Having just returned Saturday from Costa Rica myself, I truly appreciate these gorgeous photos. I am a tad envious of the Resplendent Quetzal sighting, but I was in the Guanacaste region working with Leatherback Sea Turtles so didn't realistically expect to see that one. Already planning my next trip, more bird focused, so I'm interested in the eco-lodge in some of your photos if you recommend it?

A few of the birds that happened upon my path:

Turquoise- browed Motmot
Black-headed Trogan
Fasciated Tiger Heron
Magnificent Frigatebird
Tri- colored Heron
Great Kiskadee
Baltimore Oriole
Roseate Spoonbill
White Ibis
Boat-billed Heron
Ringed Kingfisher
Black-necked Stilt
Tropical Kingbird
Social Flycatcher
... And many more-can't wait to go back!

Colleen Lord
West haven CT

Sent from my iPhone