[CT Birds] Addendum Hybrid Black-headed Gull

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Wed Mar 26 21:06:12 EDT 2014

I forgot to mention, I also found 4 banded Gulls (2 Herring Gulls 1
with a patagial tag, 1 bands only- and 2 Ring-billed, 1 with patagial
tags, and 1 bands only). The 2 Herring Gulls and 1 Ring-billed are
from the Mass. banding program, and the 1 banded only Ring-billed from
the University of Quebec, Montreal program). Also had 11 Bald Eagles
fly over and into the Cove this afternoon.

Quoting kmueller at ntplx.net: