[CT Birds] Hamden: still a couple of Rusties.

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Thu Apr 3 20:58:41 EDT 2014

From Arthur Shippee:
04/3/14 - Hamden, North Lake Dr -- 2 Rusty Blackbirds, M.

Just back from teaching.  Didn't see fox sparrows, but heard a fox Tuesday night.

A quick walk around upper Lake Whitney produced FOY Gt. Egret (Mary saw it M or T) along with 2 G B Heron.  Also some swallows, fairly high above -- No. Roughwings?

And a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker back on North Lake property -- no binos & darkening, but picked it out.

Begin forwarded message: