[CT Birds] Fox Sparrow and Ruby-crowned Kinglet at A. W. Stanley Park, New Britain, CT

Don Crockett doncrockett63 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 08:45:00 EDT 2014

Yesterday, 4/4, I heard and then found a Fox Sparrow across the road from
the maintenance building. I didn't recognize the song and went looking for
the bird and IDed based on seeing it.

I had heard a Ruby-crowned Kinglet a few days ago but was able to see one
today, 4/5, in the oaks in the main picnic area.

An adult Red-shouldered Hawk has been active in the park the last few days.
This morning it was very vocal and moving from one side of the pond to the
other.

                                                             Don
--
Don Crockett
Great Blue Media Works, Owner - http://greatblue.com

People say believe half of what you see,
son, and none of what you hear.
                         -- Marvin Gaye