[CT Birds] Return of the Osprey Party April 12 at Coastal Center

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Tue Apr 1 11:25:43 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Return of the Osprey Party
April 12, 5:30 p.m.
Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center
1 Milford Point Road, Milford

Our Osprey pair returned on March 23 and are now diligently constructing their nest. We erected a new platform for them in the Fall, and this week, we are installing a new cable and camera, damaged during our severe winter.
To celebrate their arrival, we are holding our fourth annual Return of the Osprey Party at the Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center on April 12.
The party begins at 5:30 p.m. As always, there will be live music, fine food and beverages, wonderful auction and raffle items, and a slew of wonderful people.
We have original photographs and artwork from Mark Szantyr, David Sibley, AJ Hand, Jim Zipp, Mike DiGiorgio, me, and many others.
Auction items include, canoe tours, summer camp weeks, fine gift baskets, jewelry, sports tickets, and a host of other items. Tickets are $40/person, $75/couple, with
proceeds benefiting the Coastal Center and Osprey. Thank you for your continued support; it makes a huge difference.

Please RSVP to Louise at 203-878-7440 x 502. A registration form is available on our Webpage at: www.ctaudubon.org, on the Coastal Center's page.

We hope you can join us. It's a great time with wonderful people!

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon Society
Coastal Center at Milford Point
1 Milford Point Road, Milford, CT 06460