[CT Birds] Help needed tomorrow

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed Apr 2 12:47:06 EDT 2014

I apologize for the short notice, but it seems we are short handed for the Sandy Point work party tomorrow.  Hopefully done can make it on short notice, on a weekday.

Sandy/Morse Points, West Haven - Thursday April 3rd at 10:00AM<x-apple-data-detectors://1>. Rain date Friday April 4th at 10:00AM<x-apple-data-detectors://2>. Meet in the parking area.

Volunteers should bring: work gloves, water, a snack, appropriate footwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and whatever else you may need avoid too much sun. These locations can either be quite cool or very warm depending on the day so dress for any weather. A pocket knife or multi-tool can be handy and a sledge hammer or mallet can be helpful to bring. Plan for heavy lifting and toting, but be mindful of your safety.

Thank you all very much and enjoy the beginning of field season

Patrick Comins, Audubon Alliance/Audubon Connecticut

Sent from my iPhone