[CT Birds] Eastern phoebe - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 2 14:38:26 EDT 2014

Noted the report of eastern phoebe in Burlington this morning and thought why have I not yet had an eastern phoebe on our property here in Washington, CT?  Then about an hour ago, getting stones back into our driveway here, I heard an eastern phoebe in about the same area they tend to nest in here. Told my mother about the eastern phoebe when I came back inside and her reaction was "spring is finally here."

David W Babington
Washington, CT