[CT Birds] New Haven Bird Club Annual Banquet

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 08:32:39 EDT 2014

The Annual Banquet for the New Haven Bird Club is on May 8, 2014 at 6 p.m. (Amarante's Restaurant, New Haven) with Richard Crossley as our Guest Speaker and a very special Raffle item!

Richard's presentation is "Past, Present and Future".  He will regale us with his tales of lessons learned while growing up in the wild British birding scene-instructive and amusing tales from his travels around the world up to his life today as a resident of Cape May, NJ. It will be a fast-paced story, too, told in a Yorkshire brogue through a camera lens that definitely loves color and art. With humor and depth Richard will highlight the thoughts behind his revolutionary The Crossley ID Guide series.  Books will be available for purchase and there will be time for autographs.

The Raffle for the evening is shaping up nicely and we are thrilled to have a hand-carved Red-Headed Woodpecker generously donated by World Champion wildlife artist, Keith Mueller!

We are still in need of some Raffle items.  If you would like to make a donation of an item or if you have now of someone who would be willing to donate "bird friendly" coffee or Connecticut native plants, please email me.

If you'd like a reservation form for the Banquet, let me know and I will email one to you.

Thank you,

Donna
Social Chair
NHBC