[CT Birds] Fw: Coffee

Joe Zygala shilohdad01 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:05:09 EDT 2014

I don't know what coffees Zellene has recommended in the past, but I try to buy only Smithsonian certified bird friendly coffee. They actually go out and look at plantations to make sure they are growing under natural forest. I mail order from a company called Birds and Beans that sells only Smithsonian certified coffees. Whole Foods also has an Early Bird blend that is Smithsonian certified. I have no commercial interest in either company, I just drink their coffee!

Joe Zygala
South Salem, NY

Sent from my iPad