[CT Birds] Little Gull images (from yesterday) at Southport Beach

danforth1723 at att.net danforth1723 at att.net
Fri Apr 11 17:13:38 EDT 2014

Hi Keith, didn't work.

Mark Danforth, Tolland

-----Original Message-----
From: CTBirds [mailto:ctbirds-bounces at lists.ctbirding.org] On Behalf Of
kmueller at ntplx.net
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 5:05 PM
Cc: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Little Gull images (from yesterday) at Southport
Beach

I received a few emails from people who are not on Facebook but still
want to look at the Little Gull images. If you are not on Facebook,
try using this link:

https://www.facebook.com/keith.mueller.733/media_set?set=a.257038387816667.1
073741847.100005315221025&type=1&l=edcf06a8c0

If it doesn't work, please let me know.

Thanks,

Keith

Quoting kmueller at ntplx.net: