[CT Birds] Common Raven at A.W. Stanley Park

Don Crockett doncrockett63 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:17:21 EDT 2014

I had a Common Raven fly past me as I walked along Hartford Rd. close to
the Target in New Britain and then fly in and land on the edge of A. W.
Stanley Park. I've never seen or heard a raven there before.

I also added the following species to my April list:
Great Blue Heron
Belted Kingfisher
Hermit Thrush (2)
Brown Creeper

I had Eastern Phoebe at 4 different locations in the park but I don't know
how many different birds that entailed since there was a fair bit of time
between each sighting/hearing.

Don Crockett
Great Blue Media Works, Owner - http://greatblue.com
Project SNOWstorm, Google Maps Wrangler - http://projectsnowstorm.org
New Britain, CT
doncrockett63 (at) gmail.com

People say believe half of what you see,
son, and none of what you hear.
                         -- Marvin Gaye