[CT Birds] Latest recorded date for Snowy Owls in Connecticut

Gina Nichol sunrisebirding at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 12:01:35 EDT 2014

 I had it in my head the April 12 was the latest date for Snowy Owl in Connecticut (latest spring departure).

I checked eBird and it says the latest date is April 8, 2014 which will be updated to April 9 as one was present at Hammonasset today.

Then I checked Zeranski & Baptist's Connecticut Birds which says the latest spring departure was April 12, 1950.  Does anyone have other info for late dates in Connecticut?  We are closing in on this date!

Gina Nichol
Branford, CT
It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.