[CT Birds] Invite to meet Sen. Murphy TOMORROW in West Haven!

Breslin, Sandy sbreslin at audubon.org
Thu Apr 10 19:30:48 EDT 2014

Dear CT Birders,

Are you planning to be out birding along the coast tomorrow morning? If so, grab your binoculars and scope and head over to West Haven for a 10:45 AM press event with US Senator Chris Murphy celebrating Long Island Sound!

We've just learned about this great opportunity to show the Senator how much we care about the Sound and about birding in West Haven and around our state. You are invited to join Audubon Connecticut, Save the Sound and others to hear the Senator talk about the federal effort to protect and restore Long Island Sound!

Who: US Senator Christopher Murphy

What: Press Event Celebrating Long Island Sound Restoration and Stewardship

Where: Gazebo behind Savin Rock Conference Center (6 Rock St, West Haven, CT 06516)

When: 10:45 AM TOMORROW - Friday, April 11th

All the best,

-          Sandy

Sandy Breslin
Director of Governmental Affairs
Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488
(203) 804-0488 Cell (Best!)
(203) 264-5098 x306
(203) 264-6332 Fax

Audubon Connecticut, the state office of the National Audubon Society with more than 10,000 members statewide, works to protect birds, other wildlife and their habitats using science, conservation, education and advocacy for the benefit of people and the earth's biological diversity. Through our network of nature centers, protected wildlife sanctuaries and local volunteer Chapters, we seek to connect people to nature and inspire the next generation of conservationists.