[CT Birds] Help needed for Great Gull Island next week!

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Fri Apr 11 14:37:21 EDT 2014

Because of the various work needs for next week, please let us know if you plan to help out at either Bluff Point (Tuesday) or Harkness (Thursday) next week.   Normally it is OK just to show up (and believe me we'll take it if it's a spur of the moment), but I have to weigh whether I can afford to send some of my staff to help with Great Gull Island on those days, so it would be good to have an idea of how many folks we're expecting.  Thank you!
Info on the Bluff opportunity:
Info on the Harkness opportunity:

Info on Great Gull below: