[CT Birds] Return of the Osprey Party today

Frank Gallo fgallo at ctaudubon.org
Sat Apr 12 10:02:04 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Tickets are still available for our Forth Annual Return of the Osprey Party Special Event. Please call Louise after 3 pm today at 203-878-7440 x 502 to register. Walk-ins are welcome. An RSVP is appreciated.

The Return of the Osprey Party will be held at the Coastal Center,today, April 12, starting at 5:30 p.m. It's a great time with live music, fine food and drink, wonderful auction and raffle items, and of course, good people.
We hope you can join us in celebrating the Osprey's return and in supporting the Coastal Center.

More information can be found on our web page at www.ctaudubon.org. Click through to the Coastal Center's page.
This is a great time and supports a good cause. We hope you can be a part of this fun-filled evening of live music, food and drink. This year we have even more great auction items, including original works from Mark Szantyr, David Sibley, Jim Zipp, AJ Hand, Pat Lynch, Mike DiGiorgio, Daniel Field, and many others..

See you later!

Frank Gallo, Director
Connecticut Audubon Society
Coastal Center at Milford Point