[CT Birds] Berries

holmses at cox.net holmses at cox.net
Sat Apr 19 14:02:08 EDT 2014

get a native bush. it will probably outlive you, provide food and shelter to not only birds but other critters as well and birds are evolved to look for them. They can't depend on you getting to the grocery store every month. Feel free to supplement with additional berries if you like. A little bird told me this. Dave H.