[CT Birds] Orange backyard

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 18:47:35 EDT 2014

6:40PM- 1 male EASTERN TOWHEE  eating under feeders.  He should have been
here last month, so he could have met the female
EASTERN TOWHEE which was here all winter.
there is a pair of CAROLINA WRENS, pair of WHITE BREASTED NUTHATCH, pair of
DOWNIES & RED BELLIES, along with the regulars. Too many COMMON GRACKLES &
a pair of TUFTED TITMICE tried to get into one of my bird houses, but I
think the entrance was too small.  I guess if the entrance was larger, my
house sparrows would use it.
Bev Propen, Orange