[CT Birds] Cow birds

minor.craig minor.craig at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 10:40:24 EDT 2014

Easter Sunday I looked out at the feeders and had a pair of new birds . Two brown headed Cow birds one feeding on the ground ( i always sprinkle some seeds on the ground ) and one on the feeder , along with my regulars. The gold finch , house finch , morning doves , cardinals , tufted titmouse, chickadees , and numerous types of sparrows which I don't attempt to identify right now being new to this they just look to similar to me . (Craig vernon )