[CT Birds] Short Notice, Help needed for tomorrow for Great Gull Island

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Apr 21 12:02:17 EDT 2014

I apologize for the short notice, but help is needed tomorrow morning in Groton to load wood into a transport helicopter to bring to Great Gull Island.   In the off chance that anyone is available, please let me know. See below for more information.  There may also be a need for some folks to go out to the island this week to move lumber away from the landing area.

Thank you!