[CT Birds] Great Gull Work Party Rescheduled for Friday Now

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Apr 22 15:43:52 EDT 2014

Hi again:
                I apologize for all of the back and forth, but it seems all of the red tape has been cleared and the work party is now scheduled for Friday at 11 AM at Groton New London Airport.  Unfortunately, I have a meeting in Massachusetts that I can't miss that day, so we are down at least one person on the labor force.     Great Gull supports over 1,000 pairs of nesting Roseate Terns and 10,000 pairs of Common Terns.   There will likely be a need to have some island-based work parties as well in the relatively near term and I will post information about that when I have it.   Hopefully some folks can make it!