[CT Birds] Swallow-tailed Kite, Bridgeport

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 11:12:07 EDT 2014

I can't be certain, but I might have seen the S-T Kite at 11:40 from the southbound I-95 exit 29 ramp. It was a correct-sized raptor (kite or falcon) going away north over the beige BTTC building. If it was the kite, a good place to check might be Beardsley Park / Bunnell Pond up off Rt 8:  a large pond, a stream, and lots of woods (and a zoo).
Good hunting.
Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone